Wednesday, November 30, 2005

SC Allows all FM Stations to Broadcast News

Kathmandu, Nov 30 - The Supreme Court today issued an order to the government not to ban any FM radio station from broadcasting news. The order has now paved the way for the FM stations to broadcast news which was disrupted following the government raid on Kantipur FM.
The Supreme Court issued the order that allows all FM stations to broadcast news as a “matter of duty.”

The court issued the order following a hearing on a writ petition filed in the court by advocate Tulsi Ram Niroula on October 28 challenging the government ban on FM radio stations from broadcasting news.

A division bench of justices Anup Raj Sharma and Min Bahadur Rayamajhi issued the order.

3 comments:

Mortgage Center said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about mortgage calc so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

Wow! While I was searching for info on floam I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for floam. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about floam.

James Baker said...

Congratulations Friend for your excellent blog on refinancing!Keep up the good work!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
refinancing
I send you my warm regards and wish you continued success.
Have a nice day! :-)